Dec 17, 2012
Quick Strawberry Sorbet
There are so many wonderful and healthy treats that you can easily make with some frozen fruit and a food processor! Here is one that I whipped up a few days ago.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Medjool dates, pits removed (see notes)
- Handful of frozen cranberries
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor except the milk.
- Pulse in short bursts until you get the fruit somewhat masticated, then process on full, adding milk as needed until you reach a nice, creamy consistency. Be careful not to add too much milk. As the fruits process, they will start to melt and become softer.
Stay tuned for some holiday desserts… (pant)… I’m fine tuning some vegan Pecan Sandies!
Serves 2. Enjoy!