Aug 31, 2013
Chocolate Chia Pudding
Haaaa! Okay, I know I’m really corny sometimes. But what can I say? It’s so good, so healthy, so easy to make and offers so many flavor variations… the chia recipes just keep on comin’…
- 3 cups unsweetened non-dairy milk
- 3 TBS non-alkalized cocoa powder
- ¼ cup grade B maple syrup
- 1 TBS pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup chia seeds
- Place all ingredients except chia seeds into a bowl. Whisk well to combine.
- Add chia seeds and stir gently to incorporate them.
- Stir every 10 minutes or so until the chia seeds start to gel up.
- When the chia seeds are floating around evenly, refrigerate for a few hours (overnight is best) in whatever serving vessels you will be using.
- Top with vegan whipped cream if desired.