Aug 10, 2013
Simple Vanilla Chia Pudding
Simple, simple, simple. Dessert just doesn’t get any easier than this! I keep posting chia pudding recipes. I hope you don’t mind. Because in case you haven’t noticed…
- 2 cups unsweetened soy milk or other non-dairy milk.
- ½ cup white chia seeds
- 3 TBS grade B maple syrup
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir well.
- Stir every 10 minutes or so until the chia seeds start to gel up.
- When the chia seeds are floating around evenly, refrigerate for a few hours (overnight is best) in whatever serving vessels you will be using.
- Top with fresh fruit (optional)
Serves 2-3. Enjoy!