Oct 20, 2013
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus and Spinach Wraps
Today’s post will be short and sweet. Looking for a healthy and easy lunch idea? Try these yummy hummus wraps! Sometimes the simplest ingredients are the tastiest. And the combination of flavors in these wraps are just the best.
- roasted red pepper hummus (see the recipe here)
- 4 cups tightly-packed fresh baby spinach
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- juice of ½ lemon
- 4 sandwich wraps of your choice (I used brown rice wraps)
- Make the hummus and set aside.
- Steam the spinach with the garlic until the spinach is just wilted (about 3 minutes)
- Drizzle with lemon juice and mix well.
- Fill the wraps with the hummus and spinach and roll up.
- That’s it!
Serves 4. Enjoy!