Jul 09, 2014
Super Easy Citrusy Green Bean Salad
This fresh bean salad is perfect for a side dish at a barbecue, to take to a potluck or to enjoy at home. It’s so easy to make, too! I’m growing green beans this year in my garden, so I’m sure I’ll be making this one a lot!
- 1 pound green beans, stem ends trimmed
- juice of one orange, one lime and one lemon
- ¼ cup hemp seeds
- chopped parsley for garnish
- Chop the beans into ½” pieces.
- Steam the beans until just tender but still bright green. If you prefer, you could also leave them raw.
- Toss with the citrus juice and hemp seeds and garnish with some parsley.