Dec 17, 2012
Quick Strawberry Sorbet
There are so many wonderful and healthy treats that you can easily make with some frozen fruit and a food processor! Here is one that I whipped up a few days ago.
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 2 Medjool dates, pits removed (see notes)
- Handful of frozen cranberries
- Squeeze of fresh lemon
- 1/4 cup soy milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- Place all ingredients in a food processor except the milk.
- Pulse in short bursts until you get the fruit somewhat masticated, then process on full, adding milk as needed until you reach a nice, creamy consistency. Be careful not to add too much milk. As the fruits process, they will start to melt and become softer.