Jun 22, 2013
Happy Summer! I know it was yesterday. I’m a day behind… been so busy working on my latest screenplay. Yes, when I’m not cooking, creating recipes, furthering my plant-based nutrition education and blogging, I’m writing. It’s a labor of love, as is this blog.
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1¼ cup unsweetened soy milk or other non-dairy milk
- 8 medjool dates, pits removed
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 TBS non-alkalized cocoa powder
- Place all ingredients into a high-powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into ice cream molds, per the mold directions.
- Freeze overnight.
- Unmold by holding under warm water until the fudgesicle slides out easily.
Makes 4 fudgesicles. Enjoy!