Oct 05, 2013
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
It’s the weekend! I hope you have some fun plans in store. If you are anywhere near the path of Tropical Storm Karen, please stay safe!
Here is yet another hummus recipe for you… the variations are seemingly endless. I am keeping this post short and sweet. Ramping up lots of goodies for you for Pumpkin Week… a fun and fabulous lineup, all starting tomorrow, so I hope you’re stocked up on pumpkin purée!
- 1 15 oz. can no-salt-added garbanzo beans
- 1 cup roasted red peppers (see my posted on Zucchini Ribbons with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce for directions on how to roast red peppers)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- juice of ½ lemon
- fresh, chopped parsley for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with a few slices of red pepper and some fresh parsley.
- Serve with crackers or veggie sticks. Red pepper hummus is also outrageous on sandwiches!
Makes about 2 1/2 cups. Enjoy!