Oct 05, 2013
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus
It’s the weekend! I hope you have some fun plans in store. If you are anywhere near the path of Tropical Storm Karen, please stay safe!
- 1 15 oz. can no-salt-added garbanzo beans
- 1 cup roasted red peppers (see my posted on Zucchini Ribbons with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce for directions on how to roast red peppers)
- ¼ cup tahini
- 3 cloves garlic
- juice of ½ lemon
- fresh, chopped parsley for garnish
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Garnish with a few slices of red pepper and some fresh parsley.
- Serve with crackers or veggie sticks. Red pepper hummus is also outrageous on sandwiches!
Makes about 2 1/2 cups. Enjoy!