Dec 04, 2013
Green Goodness Salad Dressing. Vegan and Oil-free.
Green Goddess, kindly take a seat at the back of the room. Way back. This Green Goodness dressing is so fresh and healthy, I could eat it plain! My honey, wordsmith that he is, named this dressing. The fresh herbs create such a wonderful flavor and the avocado makes it dreamy, creamy, luscious AND nutritious.
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 cup unsweetened, non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- large handful fresh, chopped parsley (about ¼ cup)
- 2 tsp fresh, chopped dill
- 1 TBS chopped basil
- 1 TBS fresh lemon juice
- Place the avocado, milk, lemon juice, garlic powder and onion powder into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Remove the thick stems from the herbs and add them. Blend again just enough to combine (a few seconds), but not so much that you can’t see pieces of the fresh herbs.