Aug 04, 2014
Vegan, Soft-serve, No-churn, Butter Pecan “Nice Cream”
- 2 cups frozen, sliced bananas
- ½ cup chopped raw pecans plus a bit more for garnish
- 1 TBS maple syrup or other natural sweetener of your choice
- 1 tsp tamari or other low sodium soy sauce (use it! I know it sounds weird but trust me it makes this dessert taste like the real deal)
- ½ tsp natural maple flavoring
- Place all ingredients, except the pecans, into a food processor or high powdered blender and process/blend until smooth (I used a food processor).
- Add the pecans and whir again just until combined.
- Garnish with some extra chopped pecans and serve immediately.
Serves 3. It fit perfectly in three small ice cream cups.