Oct 24, 2015
So sometime this coming week (fingers crossed) you will see a revamped, beautifully designed website with a slight name change, too! Don’t worry, the url address will remain the same: helynskitchen.com In the event of any unforeseen glitches (we had a small one last week), I apologize in advance. Just know that all will be wonderful in the end! 🙂
I really couldn’t wait to post any longer (sorry, Mandy!) so decided to share this simple but yummy breakfast idea with you… Well, you can hardly call this a recipe, it’s so easy, but here you go!
- 1 block firm or extra-firm tofu
- 1-2 potatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 TBS Spike salt-free seasoning
- 1 TBS nutritional yeast (aka nooch)
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Squeeze as much water from the tofu as possible and cut into bite-sized cubes.
- Chop the onion, potato and pepper into bite sized pieces.
- Bake together until the potatoes are soft (about 40 minutes).
- Toss with the nooch and the Spike before serving with your favorite condiment. I used salsa!